PLEASE SUPPORT WORLD-CLASS SCI RESEARCH
Thank you for supporting CatWalk. By donating below you are helping the thousands of kiwis who live their lives from a wheelchair. Let’s get them walking again!
CatWalk 100 Club
Your generous donation means you are truly partnering with CatWalk for a world where spinal cord injury does not mean paralysis for life.
Donations of $100.00 or more will receive:
- Priority invitations to all CatWalk events
- A custom designed CatWalk 100 Club keyring
- A copy of the CatWalk Magazine, published twice a year in either print or electronic format – your choice.
- A tax donation receipt to claim your 33.3% tax credit… which you might also choose to donate to CatWalk.
PLUS, you can claim back 33.3% of all donations, which means that Mr Key and Mr English are actually contributing a portion too!
Please complete the Donation Form below and tick the CatWalk 100 Club box.
Thank you for your ongoing support of CatWalk!
Be part of the global legacy that finds a cure for spinal cord injury
There are different ways to get involved. You can join one of our events, be part of one of our teams, remember us in your will, organise a fundraising event, write an article for us, make a donation or help distribute magazines. We need and value your support.
Volunteer with us!
Volunteers are an incredible resource for a charity to have and we truly value the people who so generously donate their time to CatWalk. Examples of things that volunteers might be able to do are:
- Distributing the CatWalk magazine in your local area
- Collecting donations at a local event
- Spreading the word about who CatWalk is and what we do by talking at a school or business
- Manning a stand at a market, festival or sports event
If you think you can help us, we’d love to hear from you!